Opal is a full-featured library that supports a variety of protocols and multi-media fornats. Features include:
Through the use of a platform isolation library called PTLIB, Opal can run on tiny embedded systems or multi-processor servers.
- Low latency RTP stack designed specifically for real-time multimedia
- Full featured H.323, SIP and IAX2 protocol stacks
- Audio codecs including G.711, GSM06.10, Speex and iLBC.
- Video codecs including H.261 and H.263
- Run-time loadable codec interface for proprietary or codecs such as G.729, H.263, H.264 and MPEG4
- Completely Open Source using the commercially friendly MPL 1.1 license
Join the mailing list or read Wiki articles and get started now!
Last Updated on Friday, 19 September 2008 14:31